3.14.2013

32 weeks = B-

I do promise there are other things going on in life besides my pregnancy, but it's really the most interesting thing right now (for me, anyways) and consumes a lot of my thought time, which equals blog time. I'm hoping to start working on the crib bedding tomorrow and think it's going to be super cute. Based on my grading scale previously discussed, we are now at week 32/40, which is an 80%. Getting closer.

Sean has started soccer and baseball season -- y'all, he's really good at his job. He's super smart and works really well with the coaches and kids. I bet all the girls have a crush on him. I know I would. :) 

Tomorrow is our 5th wedding anniversary and Sean is planning the celebratory events this weekend. I do know it includes a massage, which I have been so looking forward to this week!
6:30 am belly pic. Ask me what I look like at 6:30 am in a few months, ha.
How far along: 32 weeks, 8 to go
Size of baby: Approx 16.7 inches and 3.75 pounds
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity pants or tights. I can switch between non-maternity tops sometimes.I'm really ready for warmer weather to arrive so I can enjoy sundresses and sandals at the end of this pregnancy.
Weight gain: I haven't weighed this week, but I'm assuming in the 14 lb range. Baby is growing about 1/2 lb per week now, so I'm sure I'm gaining somewhere in the 1 lb per week range.
Movement: Still consistent rolling movement.
Sleep: I think the snoring has lightened up thanks to getting over a little head cold. Still sleeping pretty well, thankfully.
Best moment this week: Sean's mom bought Carson her first Bible and wrote a very nice note in the cover. I think we have all of the furniture for the nursery now and as soon as the dresser gets assembled I'll be able to place stuff and start organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment