2.22.2013

29 weeks



How far along: 29 weeks, 11ish to go
Size of baby: Approx 15 inches and 2.5 pounds
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity clothes now.
Weight gain: 11 pounds -- I did have ice cream for dinner twice this week. Don't judge....ok, judge a little, but I'll stop that habit ASAP. :)
Movement: More rolling, less jabs.
Sleep: Still going pretty well. A pillow under my belly and behind my back helps, but I do change positions frequently.
Symptoms: General tiredness, rapidly growing belly. Sean took me shopping for new makeup this weekend to deal with my uneven skin tone issues. The other night I had some light cramping -- could have been braxton hicks or maybe just a tired, heavy belly? I have no idea what BH feel like, so not sure.
Best moment this week: Due to her change in movements, it's a little more difficult for Sean to feel her move. She had hiccups really early this morning, so I woke Sean up so he could feel. Pretty cute. We did also order her crib and glider, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment