1.11.2013

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks -- we should meet her in about 4 months!
Size of baby: Approx 11 inches and just over 1 pound, about the size of a large mango. 
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: A mix of maternity and non-maternity now. Some of my tank tops/shirts are too short to fit over the bump. I did buy a pair of maternity jeans (in pic) for $15 at Old Navy that are comfortable to wear. 
Weight gain: Around 6 pounds. This week I have felt ready to be more active -- previously I wasn't very motivated, but I found a video or two online I think will help.
Movement: Yes, lots of movements now. She seems to be most active a couple hours after each meal.
Sleep: It's pretty decent, but I still need lots of it. I do toss a little bit to find comfy positions but fall back asleep quickly.
Symptoms: My face has been breaking out, which is no fun. The only other symptom is that I'm pretty worn out by the end of the day.
Best moment this week:Getting settled into the new house. I'll post pictures when it doesn't look like a tornado went through.

1 comment: