12.26.2012

21 weeks

This pic is at 20 weeks, just before my office's Christmas dinner party. 

How far along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: Length of a carrot, approx 10 inches and 3/4 of a pound. 
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: Most of my pants still sort of work, but I'm generally most comfortable in leggings or a dress of some sort. It's on my to-do list to try on some maternity pants this weekend.  
Weight gain: I think about 5 pounds. I feel hungry most of the time and have had a couple of low blood sugar episodes, so I'm trying to eat snacks throughout the day. 
Movement: Yes, lots of movements now. Sean felt her moving for the first time last night (Christmas) -- that was really special. Today she was moving so much it was sort of making me nauseous. 
Sleep: It's been a little restless this week, but that could be due to traveling for Christmas. 
Symptoms: Nothing too crazy right now, other than hunger. We are moving into another house this week and I notice that I get tired much easier now. Packing has been a slow process...
Best moment this week: It was fun to get some presents for Carson this Christmas -- also for Sean to feel her move. His smile was pretty adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment