11.11.2012

14 Weeks




14 weeks
13 weeks

























How far along: 14 weeks 
Size of baby: A lemon - about 3 1/2 inches long 
Gender: Might be able to see next week!
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but some clothes are starting to feel uncomfortable.
Weight gain: None yet - soon, I'm sure. Since I get full so fast my food portions are much smaller than normal, which is what I attribute my lack of weight gain to.
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: Lots of it. A combination of growing a human and the time change have had be in bed before 9pm most nights. 
Symptoms: Mostly just very tired - more so now that in my early pregnancy. My apetite is starting to pick up some.
Best moment this week: Someone touched my belly yesterday for the first time, acknowledging the pregnancy. I know some people are uncomfortable with that, but I thought it was kind of cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment