7.09.2012

a little update

Fact: Sean and I have not had dinner at home in two weeks. We have had lots of good fellowship with both friends and family, but we are ready for some down at home time this week. We were apparently having such a great time with friends that I didn't take a single picture from any of our get-togethers. 

I'm hosting a lingerie shower this weekend for Sean's cousin and I'm more than excited about some of the decorations I made yesterday. I'll share pics this weekend! Hint: corals/pinks and navy blue, pennant flags.

I haven't had much practice using my new camera, but last night some friends of our let me take some family photos for them. I took a basic photography class in high school, but seemed to have forgotten even the most basic of principles. I'm going to read up on a couple of photography blogs and maybe even take a class with a local photographer to refresh my memory.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

1 comment: