7.17.2012

Kaitlyn's Lingerie Shower

Sean's cousin Kaitlyn is a couple of years younger than us and lives in Fayetteville -- Sean and I have both loved living in the same city as her and have enjoyed seeing her relationship with Jacob grow over the past year. She is set to be wed next month, so I threw her a little lingerie shower last weekend. It was really fun to have her girlfriends and family together to kick off her wedding celebrations!
I put her new monogram on a robe for her and this could be one of my favorite craft projects ever! I used my silhouette machine with flocked heat transfer and it worked like a charm! I was worried about all the tiny lines, but it turned out so cute! -- if you're having a baby girl soon, you can expect to get something with a monogram like this from me. :)
L to R: Erin (brides sister), Kaitlyn, Britta (brides BFF), me -- 3/4 of her bridesmaids. I made the "Bride to be" sash by using extra wide ribbon and heat transfer material with my Silhouette.



mmm. strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing. I use my silhouette to make the cupcake flags, too.


Individual veggie cups. I think the presentation of these is easy and cuter than a tray.

Mason jars with striped straws for cups.

Also used my silhouette to make this banner.


The beautiful bride to be!
Can't wait for the wedding! She and Jacob have a really special relationship and are going to be awesome as husband and wife. We are thankful for their friendship in Fayetteville!

No comments:

Post a Comment