1.23.2012

I'm a sucker for monograms

You could put a monogram on toilet paper and I'd buy it. I just think they are the most precious thing ever! Well...second only to newborn babies. So for this project I combined the two! My friend is having a baby boy, so I put together a little custom gift set for her using things I picked up at the last Acumen warehouse sale. They are BabySoy products and are super soft!
Two baby hats, a bib and a baby blanket. For the blanket, I ironed fusible interfacing to the fabric then loaded it into my Silhouette machine to cut out the letter. Then, I ironed it to the blanket and stitched around the edge for added durability.

I used the same letter 'e' for the bib and used the white flocked heat transfer material. Don't forget to mirror your image before sending to cut and to put the shiny side face down in the machine.

I die over these hats! Those knots at the top are so cute. Can't wait to see pics of baby Easton in them!

1 comment:

  1. I am a sucker for monograms too. They are too fun. Love all your cute ideas;)


    Www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete