6.20.2011

Weekend Sewing

Sean worked a lot this weekend, so I had some free time to finish some projects I've had for a while. In addition to the apron I blogged about yesterday, I sewed some pillow covers for a friend -- they're for her 10 month old boy. The small pillow was his daddy's when he was a baby!


I don't know why, but this picture of Wyatt cracks me up. Him among all my scraps...bored to death.


I've decided to go with blue, green and white as kitchen colors. Last fall we got new white square dishes and I think the pop of blue is fun. I sewed these new kitchen towels yesterday and love them! You can see a bit of the green zebra print I also bought in the pic above. I'll post a tutorial for the towels soon... {excuse the wrinkles below}

I've also been eyeing these blue and white ikat plastic dishes from Target. Aren't they adorable? I have been patiently waiting for them to go on sale...Sean, you read this blog, right?

That's all for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue and white. We just started our basement remodel (post-demolition) and I'm still thinking about color schemes. You always give me great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete