2.16.2011

Couch to 5k

Confession: I'm just not good at running. I want to be...really bad, but I need structure. I found this running program for beginners called Couch to 5k and I love it. I'm in the middle of week 4 and feel it's challenging, but manageable.

I'm totally ok with being a slow runner -- I'm not trying to win any races, just take better care of my body. My hope is that by slowly introducing running into my workouts I will feel more confident in my running abilities and, thus, more excited about it in general. Not sure I'll ever be a 'hey...I feel like running 10 miles' kind of girl, but I can certainly put a better {running} foot forward. I'll let you know how it goes as the program progresses!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing couch to 5k too! I'm on week 6. I am no runner...but I love the feeling. I love this program because it just tells me what to do.

    We can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete