10.25.2010

Weekend in review

This weekend I carved my first pumpkin!
Sean decided to go with the Mizzou 'M' to show some proper school spirit. I stuck with our monogram and our puppy Wyatt painted a Mizzou pawprint. {isn't he talented?} Mizzou played {and beat!} OU on Saturday. It was a great game!
We have a couple of friends over to watch the Mizzou game. I whipped up a quick black and gold bunting to hang over the TV. I also made one for our front window and miniature ones for the white wreath on our front door. Just cut triangles out of felt and sew them onto coordinating ribbon. Super quick and super cute!
I quickly sewed a Mizzou bandanna for Wyatt. If you want to make one, just cut out a triangle of fabric/felt and fold it over on the top wide enough to slide the collar through. Stitch in place. Slip the collar through the bandanna and place on your pup!
Quick family pic after the victory. Had they lost, Sean's expression would be much different.
Sunday was so relaxing! Wyatt got worn out at the dog park and napped much of the afternoon. I caught up on both 16 and Pregnant and laundry -- also got to read my new Real Simple and Cooking Light! Successful weekend all around!
blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment