7.18.2010

A great weekend!

This weekend has been so great that I feel the need to recapture it via blog. Sean had to work Friday night, so Wyatt and I stayed in to watch girly movies {Leap Year and Freedom Writers...both good flicks}.

Saturday morning I woke up and decided to go visit some garage sales. Boy did I hit the jackpot! I purchased a pair of shoes, a shoe rack, 2 dresses, a cardigan, 2 dress skirts, a jean skirt, a pair of white linen pants, and a pair of seven for all mankind jeans for............drumroll........$24.00!! A lot of the items still had their original tags on them, too.

To celebrate the garage sale victory, I went to get a mani/pedi/eyebrow wax, all for just $45. Sean was studying in the afternoon, so I took my book to a nearby apartment pool and caught some sun.
Yesterday evening, Sean's brother Kyle and his wife, Jessica, came to visit! We had dinner at Sean's mom's house, then went to a baseball game. So fun! Here's a picture of my MIL with her boys.
Kyle and Jess Today I'm have time to catch up on laundry, cleaning house, crafting and blogging. I mean, seriously, this is a GREAT weekend!
blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment