3.25.2010

Mini baby shower

Here are some pictures from the mini baby shower we had in honor of the five women pregnant in my Bible study small group.
Amy, Sara, Ashley, Heidi and Kelley -- all expecting girls!

I made some tissue pom poms to bring in a little extra color. Super easy! Martha's tutorial can be found here.
Another crafty friend made Boppy pillows for the girls! She picked out really fun fabrics!
I love me some peeps. Plus they are bright colors to match the other decorations.
If I had more time, I was going to make mini tissue poms for the table, but that didn't work out. I picked up these cool white dishes at Goodwill for 50 cents each! The tablecloth is just wrapping paper I picked up at Tuesday morning on the cheap. The plates/napkins are also from Tuesday Morning. That place is 90% junk but 10% treasure!
So thankful for each one of you and can't wait to meet all of your little girls!

1 comment: