12.19.2009

Branson, MO

The number of Christmas lights in this place is astounding! I arrived here in Branson last night and am really looking forward to the next week here with family. This morning I attended Sean's Aunt Teresa's ornament exchange party...it was good to catch up with cousins! Today I hit an awesome sale at Ann Taylor at the Landing (they're closing, so I got 50% off all items and an additional 40% off select items)! Here are some things I'm looking forward to this week (in no particular order):

1. Finishing the Wizard of Oz (watching it now)
2. Sleeping in
3. Completing Christmas crafts and gifts -- then wrapping them!
4. Spending time with family and Branson friends
5. Celebrating my Savior's birth (dear, sweet, infantile Jesus)
6. Watching movies
7. Not going to class

I am, however, missing my husband as he will not join me in Branson until Christmas Eve. :( I hope you all have a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment