7.13.2009

Not me Monday


I've decided to try and participate in a blogging event called 'not me' Mondays. Here's what MckMamma has to say on her blog: mycharmingkids.net "Are you feeling guilty for not changing your children's bedsheets for weeks on end? Feel trashy taking your trash to the curb with no bra on? Overcome with embarrassment after your child wets his pants in public? We'll don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget."

So here is goes...

I most certainly did not stay in bed until 4:00 in the afternoon on Saturday. While I was not in bed all day Saturday, I surely didn't watch three whole hours of a snobby prep high school show called NYC Prep on Bravo. I also didn't love every minute of the show and have my husband DVR one episode while I was in the shower so I didn't miss out.

The only time I got out of our apartment on Sat. was not to go get ice cream and it was not already dark outside.

I didn't take me 5 days to do two loads of laundry because I kept forgetting the clothes were in the washer. Those close are not still in my living room not put away. Nope, sure aren't!

I did not only make dinner two times this past week...one of which was not breakfast food because it was so much quicker to make.

So thankful for my husbands steadfast love and God's grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment