7.28.2009

Enter a Higher State

This weekend I went to visit one of my best friends, Kaitlyn, in Denver. She is there for her summer internship that is part of our masters program. It was a quick trip as I was in Colorado for less than 48 hours, but we managed to pack in good food, shopping, a Rockies game, and lots of girl talk. I will be thankful when she and other friends return to Columbia for school in a few weeks.
Sean and I are headed back to Colorado in a couple of weeks for a little vacation -- we are so excited to get some time together while hiking, camping, possibly white water rafting, and of course relaxing somewhere in there too. More pictures to come soon of our golf lessons, Sean's upcoming birthday (next Monday), our summer reading lists and Sean's 20-ish unique things.

Kaitlyn and I

No comments:

Post a Comment