5.31.2009

Summer is here!


What a fun weekend! Sean's cousin, Erin, was running at the state track meet in Jeff City, so we were able to travel down there and hang with some of our favorite people! We saw them both Friday evening and Saturday afternoon, then had a BBQ with friends here in Columbia Sat night. The food was delicious! Church this morning was great and I made a lot of organizational progress on my work with our church on Kids Crossing!(aka VBS on steroids) Sean and I took a wonderful nap this afternoon and are enjoying down time before another work week. I want to share one of my favorite verses with you this evening.


And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may how power...to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. Eph 3:17-18




No comments:

Post a Comment